Silent Alliance Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a multi-gaming clan that works and plays hard, but also knows that real life is priority. Come check us out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome new recruits!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmyschaos80

jimmyschaos80

welcome new recruits! Empty
PostSubject: welcome new recruits!   welcome new recruits! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:04 pm

just want to say welcome to the newer recruits, and i know we are a small clan right now but i am actively recruiting all the time. stick with us and we will one day be a force to be reconed with.
and now for some good news, i have talked to commander KBrown and we are going to have a clan alliance soon so that we may be able to platoon more often and hopefully be able to run some tank companies and clan wars. i'll keep everyone posted on whats going on with my end and if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know...
Back to top Go down
XxBIOSxX

PostSubject: Re: welcome new recruits!   welcome new recruits! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm excited to be apart of [S-A]!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altraking
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: welcome new recruits!   welcome new recruits! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:52 am

[S-A] is the best clan i found to join. You had go advertisments, links, the works. i will be proud to serve by you guys.
Back to top Go down
Stagg159
Colonel
Stagg159

PostSubject: Re: welcome new recruits!   welcome new recruits! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 am

I was a member of the original [SA] with KBrown and he's been a great friend to me, he told me [SA] was being reorganized and reactivated, I couldn't help but want in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome new recruits!   welcome new recruits! Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome new recruits!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Alliance Gaming :: Archive :: Public Relations :: News & Annoucements-
Jump to: